We cannot thank all of the MachMetrics users out there, and are excited to announce a few new features, available immediately.
- Multiple users – Have someone else on your team you’d like to share result with? Invite them to your account from the Users link in the menu.
- Third party integrations – Want to see your speed data in an analytics dashboard like Klipfolio or Cyfe? Learn how to enable external integrations.
- API access – Want raw access to your performance data for your own analysis? Check out our API docs.
Of course we realize that’s not enough – we want to strive to meet all your site speed monitoring needs. Help us determine what to build next:
- Alarms – email alerts when your performance is poor
- Whitelabeling – so you digital agencies can deliver more value to your clients
- Google Pagespeed Insights tracking – monitoring of Google’s infamous score as another metric
- Lighthouse audit tracking – monitoring of the newest industry standard performance scores as another metric
Comment below to let us know – or perhaps there was something else you’re more interested in?