2) You verify you have permission to schedule automated tests on any urls you submit to our service.
3) Any test results generated are to be used for the private purposes of site optimization only.
4) You may cancel your account at any time, and we may end or modify our service at any time. Either will result in a pro-rated refund of any service paid for but not received, with the exception of enterprise plans paid annually (for which hardware has been prepaid for).
5) Our order process is conducted by the payment platform Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders, and handles payment and invoice inquiries.
6) You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions. Many of our users reach out asking if we can speed up their website for them. While we'd love to help, we've decided to focus on providing the best speed optimization monitoring instead.
Fact: 50% of people expect a site to load in less than 2 seconds.
Your site's load time could be the difference between keeping visitors on your site or losing them to a competitor.